|Material||Stainless Steel, Glass|
The Modular Hardwall cleanroom design combines functionality with the flexibility to create systems that will meet your cleanroom needs, they are easily installed, economically expanded and can be relocated or upgraded as your needs change. Modular Hard wall cleanrooms are considered a more permanent fixed facility and offer a full line of options not normally available on Soft and or Semi-rigid cleanrooms, such as removable walls, clear ceiling spans, full ceiling HEPA filter coverage with diffuser panels and teardrop light provide uniform airflow with A/C mixing out of the ceiling plenums, oversized single and double wide doors, high speed roll-up and sliding doors, and load-bearing roof desks. Modular Hardwall cleanrooms are ideal for any industry requiring a cleanroom, projects sizes have varied from as small as 6’x 6’ to as large as 48’ wide, lengths in the excess of 150’ and finished interior heights of 20’+. Our Modular Hardwall cleanrooms have been installed throughout the United States and Europe. Overview:
- Modular Hardwall Cleanrooms are designed to clean and controlled environment maintain temperature, ventilation and humidity. All components are prefabricated, pre-engineered and designed to meet a full range of cleanroom requirements found in industries ranging from Micro-Electronics, Aerospace, food processing, Medical equipment and packaging. Modular Hardwall Cleanrooms is also an excellent product for the Compounding Pharmacy market.
- Modular Cleanroom system features easy to assemble self-contained modular section that is designed to allow for future expansion. Remove and reconfigure section for a process change or completely disassemble and relocate to another facility if desired. Prefabricated Modular Hardwall Cleanrooms by design can be used as a totally freestanding self-contained room or used in combination with existing walls and require only a solid, level floor for there support.
- This Modular Cleanroom packages can also include Heating and A/C and modular wiring system that, when installed, gives you a single point power option, which can be utilized for all electrical wiring including Outlets. HEPA filters ensure even airflow which greatly reduces the air turbulence. This provides a uniform laminar airflow through the work zone.
- The Modular cleanroom wall system is flexible thus allowing easy installation and accepts changes to design in the field and can be reconfigured for use in other locations. Modular Hardwall Cleanrooms available with solid or raised floor and verity of size and design and meet cleanliness levels from Class 10 to Class 100,000. The pre-fabricated puff panel wall systems allow rooms to be modified, expanded or relocated with minimal expense only require solid and level floor for there support. So, if the need arises, you can take the room (your investment) with you, with a minimal amount of manpower and on-site facility interruptions. Hardwall Cleanrooms are completely reusable. Prefabricated cleanroom construction time is a fraction of conventional methods and variety of surface including steel, FRP, high-pressure laminated finishes and more.
- Modular hard wall clean room is less expensive as compare to conventional rock wall construction, it can build time, and material cost is comparatively less. The hard wall panel is reusable, no need for outside architect so save design and construction cost.
- Modular hard wall design and construction time are approx. 30% less than conventional rock wall. After finalisation floor design 4-5 week require for installation.